Monday, November 5, 2007

Shaving isn't for everyone.

That's what P and I discovered yesterday. Into the shower we descended, armed with a pair of scissors and a razor. I'd been interested in getting him to shave his balls for a while, and while initially he'd ummed and ahhed and shied away from it, that day it was him who suggested we give it a try.
Countless sex books describe shaving your partner as a 'highly sensual act' (so says the Need to Know Kama Sutra). Hate to disappoint, but it really isn't. That's not to say it wasn't fun! There were lots of giggles and teasing. But kneeling on the hard shower floor with P's balls cupped in one hand and a clogged razor in the other, trying to rinse the blades under the shower head, wasn't so much as sensual as a tad awkward. I think it took about an hour getting through all the hair. But when we'd rinsed him thoroughly and I could lean back and admire my handiwork - wow.
The sight of his beautiful cock, the hair gone, making it appear larger than ever, and his balls smooth and slightly glistening - god how it made me wet. I eagerly took him into my mouth and discovered it much easier to take more of him in when he was hair free. I love sucking P's cock. I revel in watching him tilt his head back, his eyelids occasionally fluttering and hearing him make little groans of pleasure. I love to play with his balls too, but let's face it - wrapping your lips around hairy balls isn't as sexy as smooth ones, so they got extra attention, lots of long licks and gently sucking. His balls are very sensitive, but he likes it when I take them in my mouth and flick my tongue lightly against them.
Up to bed shortly after, where I continued giving head more eagerly than usual - I'm sure he didn't think I could be any more eager than I am already, but there I was, sucking greedily on his cock and moaning happily, sliding my hand down occasionally to rub against my wet cunt and flick my fingers against my clit. Just giving him head alone soon wasn't enough for me and Pickle knew it. He moved to beckon to me and lazily grinned, "I think you should come ride me for a bit".
Well, there's no telling me twice. Grinning back, I pull myself up to him and straddle him, pausing to lean down and kiss his cock before positioning myself and sliding him slowly into me, moaning in pleasure as I feel him stretch and fill me. This is one of the reasons I adore being on top - the ability to take it as slow or fast as I like, and to savour the feeling of his cock buried deep in my aching cunt. God, I love that. And he knows it. When he dirty talks, he emphasizes my love for his thick hard cock deep in me. And I love hearing him tell me how I love it, how I want it and need it. Another wonderful thing - the ability to tease. This he loves too. I love to rub the tip of his cock against the entrance to my wet pussy and ask him what he wants, sometimes sliding down his cock a few millimetres, just to give him a taste. I love hearing him beg me. Watching him bite his lip as he begs, "please, just slide down my cock. I want to feel your hot cunt enveloping me. Slide down my cock and fuck me. Please, I want you to fuck me so bad."
I watch him with a devilish smile and nibble at his neck, asking "do you? Do you want me to fuck your thick, hard cock?" Listening to him groan his agreement. Sometimes, halfway through his begging, I slide all the way down his cock suddenly, and grind against him, revelling in the feeling and listening to him shout or swear and tell me how wonderful it feels - before I pull back up and continue the teasing. Sometimes I repeat this several times, just to drive him crazy.
Not this time. I want him too badly to tease him too long. After a bit of teasing, I slide down quickly onto his cock, pausing momentarily to hear him groan before I start to ride him hard and fast, crouched against him so my breasts hang close to his face and he can suckle and bite my nipples, which I love. When I'm on top, riding him hard like this, I love it rough.
We don't often get him to come, with me on top - but when it does happen, my god, it is wonderful. I ride him hard, ruthlessly my palms braced against the wall. I'm noisy during sex. He likes it. I moan, scream, pant his name, and when I'm close to coming, he hears all about it, and encourages me. I love that.
"I want you to come for me," he growls to me as I'm dangerously close, "I want you to come hard from riding my thick hard cock. Come for me."
And I'm whispering desperately right back to him, "come with me, I need you to. I need you to come in me,"
And then... the tightening in me escalates, and sometimes I see colours, or stars, flickers of light, and he's stiffening beneath me and groaning and I can feel him coming, thick and hot, in me, and I start to slow down my movement, muttering a little, intelligible noises, and then I'm collapsing against him, panting, as he wraps his arms around me and nuzzles my neck lightly.
After a few minutes, I have enough strength to lean back a little and study his grinning face, and tell him I love him, and smile happily when he returns the sentiment. I don't think I'll ever grow tired of hearing those words from him.
"So you like it without hair?" he asks, stroking my back.
I'm practically purring as I tell him how much I adore it.

And yet, after all that, he's not staying hair free. Heehee. He doesn't like having no pubic hair at all, so he'll let it grow back. We're going to try and keep the base of his cock trimmed though, because it's wonderful to suck that way, and even feels nicer during sex. He's been complaining that his balls, hair free, feel almost sticky and not nice against his legs. Any other guys experienced that? Does the feeling go? We're just going to see what happens with that for now. He tells me about not liking it with an apologetic tone to his voice, but I don't mind. I've had the thrill of seeing his bits 'naked' for a bit and I'm happy. I love his cock equally with pubic hair surrounding it. Shaving isn't for everyone.

Hmmm... my first post. I think it went well.

L

No comments: