Sunday, November 11, 2007

Rest in Peace Raine


Well, I warned you the blog may contain small animals. Raine, a beautiful elderly NZ Plume guinea pig I rescued in September passed away this afternoon. I went out to give the pigs an early dinner and when Raine wasn't immediately at the side of the cage for her veges, I knew something was wrong. I lifted the pigloo and she was lying on her side, breathing but very limp. I went and got a towel and wrapped her in it and brought her inside - I knew it was just old age taking its course. I'm very relieved that I found her alive, not dead - finding your animals dead is terrifying. I cuddled her close to me and talked to her and told her I loved her as she passed away. I've buried her in the garden with some pretty flowers on her grave...
I've had a pretty bad run with my animals lately, she's the fourth guinea pig to die since the beginning of October, and one of my rabbits passed away, and P's dog was put down on Thursday. I'm quite emotionally drained at the moment -a friend suggested I pamper myself to make me feel a bit better.
I went out and got the Lavender Beaded vibrator. I also got a vibrating cock ring and an adjustable one (P agreed to try it out and I wasn't sure which to get, why not get both when they're on sale?) so looking forward to trying them out tonight. And I did pamper myself this evening, I gave myself a pretty earth-shaking orgasm with the new vibrator - I've discovered a new method that works well for me, so I'll have to show P tonight ;)

No comments: