Monday, November 12, 2007

Darn you, faulty cock ring!

Well the cock ring trials started out well, P put the adjustable one on and said it felt quite good, and his erection certainly looked good to me! However things didn't look quite so good when his cock started turning purple! And then we found that the 'easy-adjust' ring was in reality quite difficult to adjust! We managed to get one side loose and wiggled it off his cock - at least it's only $5 down the drain, sigh. Such a nice idea and started out with such promise but alas. Perhaps we'll invest in a better quality ring in the future.
The second cock ring was a silicone non-restricting number with a vibrating egg on it. That was nice - made P's whole penis feel like a vibrator! However, I did find that it didn't quite hit the spot during sex.
I showed P just how well I'd made myself come with the new vibrator, spreading my legs in front of him and rubbing the vibrator up and down and then in circles around my clit, occasionally fucking myself a bit with it. He stroked himself as he watched me making myself come and then after a brief cuddle when I crawled back to him, breathless, he rolled me onto my back and told me how close I'd got him just watching me, as he started to fuck me deeply and slowly.
"Where do you want to come this evening?" I murmured, and he grinned and pulled out, and I finished him off, smiling as he came across my breasts.
I feel marked when he does this, almost like it's a territorial 'she's mine' ritual. I like being his.


A naughty picture taken on holiday - let me know what you think ;)

No comments: