Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Punishment

Image by log1kal on deviantart.com
I showed P the post I wrote last night. I was a little nervous that he'd think I'd overdone it, or just find it plain silly, but the erection he got reading it reassured me muchly! I was very pleased, and thrilled when he murmured he'd have to 'punish' me for my new blog.

Now our form of punishment is really wonderful, exquisitely drawn out teasing. It involves me naked, spread eagled on the bed, tied down. I enjoy it far too much. P sometimes teases that he shouldn't punish me, because it'd only encourage me to 'act up' more in future.

Well, he didn't get round to punishing me last night (he stayed up late working, I decided to have a nap and woke up grumpy from it, then unreasonably grumpy when he said he was too tired to punish me, ended up having some nice sex though, and we both came - yay!) and so today I was quite naughty when P was trying to work on an assignment. I was in a very silly mood, finding silly things on the net and announcing them happily, rolling around on the bed being stupid, singing, generally being annoying. I decided to get naked (I love being naked) and frustrate him a bit more. I tend to get even sillier when I'm naked. I rolled onto my stomach and announced: "P, it's my bum!"

Now this is pretty much an invitation to spank me. P gets out the ruler, comes over, and spanks me hard with it, several strokes to each cheek. I kiss his free arm as he does this, making little squeals of pain. I can't remember exactly at which point he got turned on enough to decide he was going to fuck me silly - but minutes after my spanking I was sucking his cock and then being pushed back onto the bed so he could slide his wonderfully thick cock into me.
"Not going to punish me?"

"Later," he grins as he adjusts our position and begins to fuck me hard and fast, the way I like it best. When he's fucking me this way I can grip his shoulders and cling to his back to urge him on, and nibble, suck, bite and kiss at his neck and shoulders, which is always fine. I love that moment before he comes, when I can feel his whole body stiffen and then I watch his face, eyes shut, lips parted, as he comes in me and I can feel my cunt flood with liquid warmth. Mmm.

Later I again tried to frustrate him into punishing me by lying on the edge of the bed, legs spread, one foot resting on a speaker, the other higher up, balanced on the edge of his desk, one hand caressing my clit, the other manuevering a pink vibrator in and out of my pussy, which was wet just watching him work. I played with myself like this for about 20 minutes, and not once did Pickle look up, or sneak a peek. Putting on a show without an audience became boring so I stopped and sorted beads for a bit.

But at last, my punishment came when P came and lay on the bed for a bit on a break from his assignment. We kissed, cuddled, fondled lightly and I, turned on as always, let him know how much I wanted him, stroking his hard cock through his pants.

"That's it," he says, feigning anger and seizing one of my wrists, binding it roughly to the bed while I cheekily use my other hand to continue the stroking of his cock until it is snatched and bound too. He then binds my ankles to the bed deliciously roughly and stands back to admire his handiwork, dropping his pants and stroking his cock almost absentmindedly. I watch and whimper, yearning to feel that cock in me.

"Look how hard doing this to you has got me," he tells me. "You want to feel this inside you, don't you? You want to feel my thick, hard cock filling you up."

"Yes," I gasp out, impossibly, ridiculously turned on just being bound here, exposed to his eyes. P kneels between my legs on the bed and sucks his fingers a bit, getting them nice and wet before he starts to stroke at my pussy, focussing mainly around my clit, round and round, never quite touching. I'm squirming a little, wanting more than he's giving me and he knows I need much, much more than this.
He leans down and starts to lap at me, long, flat-tongued licks at first, then he switches to flick his tongue against my clit and I lie moaning and issuing little gasps whenever he touches my clit. He takes his sweet time getting me dripping wet and squirming, wanting more, leaning back to grin at me when he senses me getting closer. He slides a single finger into me and I squirm more, bucking against his hand, and he grants me another finger and begins to fuck me hard with them. He slides up the bed a bit, his fingers still plunging in and out of me, and kisses me and asks me if this is going to make me come. I'm grinding frantically against his hand and my breathing is coming out in ragged gasps and moans as I get closer and closer to the brink.
"I want you to come for me," he murmurs, doubling his efforts, and I'm so close, gasping out half-formed words and then I'm coming at last and P watches, grinning lazily and bringing his fingers up to my mouth for me to lick clean.
Next he brings his cock to my mouth for me to suck and I do, still light-headed a little weak. He groans and slides his hand to the back of my head to urge me on, and then pulls away after a few minutes and grabs the vibrator. He rubs it against my clit and my cunt for a few tantalising seconds before turning it on and sliding it into me. The vibrator buzzing away, he walks off, leaving me trying to grind against the vibrator in hope of another orgasm, but it's a difficult task.
After a few minutes he returns and smiles at me, helpless on the bed and being teased without him even needing to lay a hand on me. He sits at his desk and clicks away at this computer for a bit, occasionally glancing over at me.
After maybe 10 minutes of this he returns to the bed and starts to fuck me with the vibrator, getting me closer until he can't hold himself back anymore and he turns off the vibrator and tosses it aside with a flourish. P slides his hands under me and lifts my hips slightly so he can fuck me with ease, though I'm still bound tightly to the bed.
"This is what you wanted, isn't it? Me buried deep in your tight cunt," he groans as he fucks me fast and forcefully, fingers digging into my hips, driving us both closer to orgasm. I grind against him, urging him on with moans and whimpers until we're both coming hard, P stiffening against me as he leans his head back, almost growling as he comes. Then he collapses against me, kissing my forehead, cheeks and mouth as he unties me, panting.

I love being punished.

No comments: