Sunday, November 11, 2007

New vibrator!


Bad me, have been very busy (and not always in bed!) the past couple of days, but I'm back, and I have new toys!
To my delight as P & I were driving through town the other day I noticed many signs on one of the adult stores proclaiming a 50% off sale, so yesterday I headed in excitedly to pick out some new goodies.
As shown left, my prize find was a fabulous new vibrator, it's the 'Sapphire Swirl' by Climax Gems and it's to die for. I picked it because a) it wasn't a cheap rubbishy Asian import that probably isn't all that safe and b) it's so pretty! They had a couple of designs, the 'Pink Diamond', the 'Crimson Rod' (a bit too veiny for me) and the 'Lavender Beaded'. I spent at least 15 minutes trying to choose between the Lavender Beaded and the Sapphire Swirl (ridges or beads? So tough!) before finally settling on the Swirl because I decided it was a more manly colour for P to wield ;)
However, after extensive trials of the Swirl last night, I love it so much that I want to get the Beaded as well! They're $17.50 NZD on sale which is pretty fabulous as they're $15.99 USD on Eden Fantasies. It is just a wonderful vibrator. It's got a jelly feel and is flexible, which I love. The vibration is located at the head of the vibrator, which is wonderful for clitoral stimulation, although this means it isn't all that stimulating when fully inserted and left there (with our other vibrator, P likes to leave it buzzing in me when he's punishing me, and we won't be able to do that with this, although it would feel divine left buzzing against my clit). And the ridges - oh my Jesus. They are almost painfully good - they definitely added an edge when P was fucking me with the Swirl. I also came, hard from being fucked with the Swirl and the tiniest of clitoral stimulation, which says a lot for it, I think :)
In the hall of shame (or rather, drawer) is our now retired vibrator, the pink 'Lady Finger' pictured by the Swirl. As you can see, it's rather plain, it's plastic, it really isn't all that special. The Lady Finger is a chocolate chip in comparison to the Swirl which is a fan-fucking-tastic chocolate sundae. With hot fudge sauce. Ahhhhh.
Did I mention the Sapphire Swirl is also waterproof? Which we haven't tried out yet, but believe me, we will.
I also bought some nipple clamps, which I was a bit curious about. I'm not sure yet whether I like them a lot - we tried them out last night, and I'm not used to the pain yet, I think I prefer P biting on my nipples for a bit of pleasurable pain, but who knows, I might become addicted to them!
Off back to the shop again shortly, to pick up a Lavender Beaded and perhaps a cock ring, which P and I discussed last night. Yay!

No comments: